I just finished lunch. I'm very full. Even though I didn't even eat it all.. still full. I hate this feeling.
Oh, I just have to say, I'm pissed. My stupidfuckingphotogrpaher from my wedding. He's a jerk. He's completely put me through the ringer a billion times. My wedding was a year and a half ago and I STILL don't have my prints. Yeah, jackass promised me the prints last wed and a hundred Wednesdays before that.... uh, I got nothing... so frustrated. Not because I really want the prints, but because I want to be done with this jackass so I can go on my "I Hate M.Charles photography out of St. Pete, FL" campaign. He's going to pay and I"m ready to start campaigning!! I may even start without the prints!!
Grrrr............
So apparently, two of our friends, that don't know each other, are going to be in Vail the same time we are and I have a feeling it's going to be a bit of chaos trying to meet up with everyone. Quite frankly, I'd like to meet up with one couple... the other... eh, not so much. I'd be more excited to do so if he'd leave his wife at home, but that's not going to happen. I always feel like she's "pretending" around me. Drives me batty.
I'm excited to get out, but not really because my mom is leaving and I'm gonna miss her so much. Makes me tear up just thinking about her leaving. I hate this feeling too.
I broke a fingernail making copies today. And it's no ordinary fingernail... my thumb nails are hard as rocks. The rest of them are... uh.. not so good, but my thumbs for some reason are huge suckers. How do you break a nail making copies? I have no idea, clumsy ass... should make for an interesting ski trip... hopefully I don't break anything! Keep your crossibles crossed for me!!
Posted by
Tweb
at
2:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think ETK has some contacts in the hitman category...right? I'm sure she can give you some REAL good pointers on how to get the prints! We don't call her a 'pitbull' for nuthin'!
ETK? A pitbull? pfft, yea right! LOL
Oh..do you have some learnin' to do about HER!! Pitbull is a tame description at times!
ha ha
Of course, she's the sweetest person in the whole world at times too....You really need to get together with her!