So after reading ETK's post about stinky people on a plane and overweight peeps dripping into your "personal space" on the plane... I got to thinking, have I ever had a bad experience like that? I don't think so. Maybe a chubby next to me, but I just put my arm rest up and leaned on my husband. Flying solo, I don't know.
What does come to mind is the last movie we went to the theater to see, Borat. I think it would have been much funnier had there not been someone sitting in front of us that smelled like he hadn't bathed in 6 months, no joke. It was so rank that I had wrap my face in my scarf. We would have moved, but there were NO Open seats left. Looking back on it now, I wonder A. HOW in the hell does someone go out with this dude and not say "Hey man, I think your funk is a bit offensive to people and B. I should have just gone and asked for my money back. I bought the tickets online though and figured there would be a hassle..
That was the worst B.O. I had ever encountered. Ever. Gag.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ttat is a daily occurance where I work. We give them all 'pet' names. We've got Stinky,Troll,Spike,B-oder,Stinky's Mom. We keep a can of air freshner to spray after they leave. It actually just puts a flower smell on the nastiness but every little bit helps. I've actually gagged while I was waiting on a customer..I excused myself and the gal that took my place said I was coming down with a virus! HA