Posted by
Tweb
at
2:49 PM
Just for the record:
Taco Bell is NO mexican food.
Hell, I don't even think it's real food. I don't care who you are!! YEah, that means you tt, if you eat that stuff, more power to you and your steal tummy!! LOL.
That's all.
I do love me some Taco Bell!! Ha Ha
What do you expect? I'm a damn Okie for Poops sake!
I love 5 of your fav cereals...How about Oatmeal? yummy in the tummy!
God, I have no life do I??? I reply to your posts and talk about Oatmeal!...I gotta get out more!
Orrrrrrr, you could have your own blog!?!?!?! LOL.
Not a fan of oatmeal. I like the way it tastes but it sits in my tummy like a ton of bricks. Oh, love me some peaches & Cream instant oatmeal though... yummmm...
I KNEW you'd like T.B. too funny.
Uh, what's an Okie?
What's an Okie??!!?? You're kidding right? You know,the musical " OKLAHOMA"....that's me!
And you can't put milk products with fruit! That's 2 opposites sweets and is yucky!! blahhhhaakk!
Blogs are too time consuming to do...I'm a voyeur I guess! ha