So I was reading posts about food on a local Chicago chat board. They were talking about restaurants that other people rave about and you find just so-so. Well, someone posted my all time favorite pizza place as being just okay. I just about passed out. Not because they didn't like it, but because they said another pizza place is much better...and this pizza place they talk about is good, but it's a totally different style pizza. And then... they said they get this more than pizza hut.

Uh.. Pizza Hut? Is that even REAL pizza? Maybe it's because I'm from an area that prides itself on pizza... that is pure crap to me. Pizza Hut? C'mon! I used to like that as a kid... but I liked Chuck E Cheese pizza then too!

It was funny though because I started feeling offended that they said my pizza sucked! LOL. What's wrong with me? Other than now I want Quonset pizza sooo bad, I am drooling? Too funny though because I completely disregarded what they said because they like Pizza Hut.

Doesn't have much credibility when you like ragu on soggy dough, covered in generic cheese. I'm such a snob. But I do love me some pizza!

4 comments:

  1. tt said...

    HummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmI'm a little hesitant to divulge this info, but, I LOVE Pizza Hut!!!!!!Always have and always will .I will admit we had the best Pizza ever in our lives in Greece...but I can't get that here. Sad(snif)  

  2. tt said...

    HummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmI'm a little hesitant to divulge this info, but, I LOVE Pizza Hut!!!!!!Always have and always will .I will admit we had the best Pizza ever in our lives in Greece...but I can't get that here. Sad(snif)  

  3. Tweb said...

    Okay tt, I get it, I get it!! Sheesh... double poster girl...

    If you like pizza hut, that's okay, I still luv ya. But you can't say you don't love my pizza because it's a completely different style!!! Not mass produced like pizza hut! LOL!!  

  4. tt said...

    ok, send me some........LOL
    Maybe it's like the Greece kind?!
    Not sure how I did the 2x post thingie...I'm challenged in soooo many ways...it's tiring to think of them. ;)