WTF does that mean anyway? I mean, seriously... I do not like that cliche. Touch base? What base? Are we climbing Mount Everest? Because that would make sense but not in the real estate business buddy...
Besides, later today I won't be here, jackass. Had you been paying attention to what I said, maybe you wouldn't have pulled "touch base" out of your ass. :)
I love being a bitter biotch sometimes. It's fun.
Other cliches that make me laugh: (and yes, I have a running list here at work)
- That's about as helpful as a screen door on a submarine
- Still better than a poke in the eye
- An arrow in your quiver
- Tighter than 2 coats of paint
- That aught to wet your noodle
- She's as deep as a kiddie pool
- He couldn't poor piss out of a boot if the instructions were written on the heel
- She's no bigger than a minute
- Work your fingers to the bone and what do you get? Boney fingers.
Ahhh good times.
Here's one for ya--
Worthless as tits on a boar hog!
LOL
Or.... colder than a witches tit in a brass bra.
Hummmm, do I have a thing for tits?
hahahaha...uhh...NO!