Okay.... I completely forgot to post this about this morning:

I go to starbucks where I see Creepy Old guy. I found out who he really is. I guess he used to own a little cafe in a nearby town that was soup nazi-ish, but it was his omelette's that people would flock from miles and miles around for. Anyway, this morning he pretty much attacks me and says I'm up too early and that I shouldn't have to work. I should be able to stay home and my husband should be out this early making the money to support me.

Uh, dude you seriously ARE delusional. I tell him "I like getting up this early, and I like working. I could stay home if I wanted to...."

but then... there it was, disguised as a big burly man, beard, flannel shirt, jeans, boots, reading the news paper. Not strange at all, is it? Except the part where he has BRIGHT PINK FUCKING FINGERNAILS! MANICURED at that... Long, almost florescent, fingernails.

speechless. bizarro world.

I look at my crazy old dude and agree with him that I should quit my job, just so he'll let go of my arm and I can get the hell outta there because I didn't know how to process this one. At all.

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Ahhhhh, you could have taken his picture. What a hoot that would have been...then you could have grossed yourself out all day.
    Fun times at work!  

  2. Tweb said...

    I know...and I have a new camera so I could have been all paparazzi-ish too... too freaked out to even think about my camera.